Saturday, February 9, 2008

Intermittent Fate? V.9


After lunch, I kept quiet most the time coz’ I was embarrassed! He then gets a cab & we heads to the destination, which he mentioned was a surprise. In the cab;

I looked out the window most of the time; I do not feet like talking much or jokes. I keep on thinking bout the words that he mentioned just now! So sickening & frustrated!! I felt like screaming already.

Jae Joong turns and looks,
* Weird, she’s so quiet. She’s very noisy usually. I think I really offended her just now! Aissh, what should I do now? It bothers me when seeing girls like that. Should I tell her the truth or just beat around the bush? *

‘ Merlinna, what’s with the long face? Ah. Ur angry at the taxi driver right coz’ he drive so slow which makes us haven’t reach the place I’m bringing you right?’ Haha*, saying it in a sarcasm tone while tapping my shoulder.

I tried my best to smile & look at him then nod my head.
* Now, I don’t even have the mood to think about the place I’m heading, what more even angry with the taxi driver! What is he thinking in his brain, huh? I’m angry with myself & angry with him!! *

*I think she really is angry. What a temper she has? Dangerous orh-but there’s no turning back. I’m hoping later on, she’ll be impress and at least be happy! *

Finally, we reached this far place, which is out of town already. By then, I realize its late noon around 5pm. He paid the fare & I waited coz’ I don’t want to walk alone & I don’t know where am I.



Jae Joong said,
‘Can you close you eyes & give me your hand?’

‘Huh?.. Why?.. Where are we? It’s sort of late & we’re like quite far from the town right? I do not see anything here but small lane going down the tiny slope.’

‘ Do not worry; I’ve got it all plan. It’s ok. Just give me you hand and I’ll walk with you down there. I’ve got to show you something. Trust me?’

‘ But then, why must I close my eyes? I can’t walk with my eyes close besides I’m really sure we’re really far away from town already. Can you at least tell me where we are? Please?’

‘Errm, No. I can’t tell you & can you trust me I’ll hold your hand tight so you will not fall down when you walk with your eyes close. I’m telling you, we’re safe & we’re 20km away from Prague town, okay?’

I sighed & there’s no turning back. I give out my hand and shut my eyes. I can feel his hand grabbing my hand tightly. At that moment, I do not feel my anger arising nor am I thinking about what he mentioned earlier.

‘Oh, No peeping! Just relax & believe in me!’
* She’s calmer now, and I never realize a girl can be so cautious about things. As I hold her hand, I felt as if I have a responsibility to take care of her till we reach there.. *

We took steps down the lane. I can feel there are small stones along the lane. I’m not sure what is around me, but fresh air & easy breeze of air is touching my skin. And him holding my hand, nothing seems to go wrong! But I really wanted to open my eye and peep.

And he said, ‘ be patient, we’re reaching soon in few minutes! By then, you can open you eyes. Okay?’

..The heartbeats never stop, guesses never ends about the place we’re heading..
I wait with anxiety!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh!!!
what's with the suspense lar!
wat da hell!!!!

I can bet that it's something really romantic!~~

argh!!!!!
=P
post da next chap!!!
pali pali!

Anonymous said...

Wait..Wait!! It's coming~