Thursday, February 7, 2008

Intermittent Fate? V.7


Being around the Prague Old Town will be my mission for today! I love shopping and definitely can’t take my mind off it after my visit to the Castle yesterday.

Goodness, today’s weather is not that bad although not very sunny out there. First stop, Old Town Square coz’ there’s where the town hall and the receptionist in the hotel told me to get to Powder Gate and Municipal House. It’s awesome! I wonder how awesome it is? Haha*

After I went to both the place, it’s the inner decoration that stole my heart. Initially, the Municipal House was built on the royal court ground with exhibitions, concert halls and café’s inside. I can feel my intense interest arose from inside. Moving on, I cannot prevent myself from setting foot onto Old Town Square’s market place. Shopping-Shopping! Yes, it’s the next important to do apart from enjoying the view.

Wow! There’s like a beginning of road till the never-ending road. It shares the similarities with back in M’sia’s flea market or perhaps like out ever-famous night market. Its stupendous, I’m on the Loose to go nuts with lots of things to set eyes on. Firstly, I stop at the stall, which sells those small wooden toys. It’s more of miniature sizes of dolls and soldier figures. I grab those (classic museum, dolls and tower figures). Then, I head on to accessories, how can a girl not shop for her own favourite?

Marvellous, earrings with shinny stones and necklaces and lots more! I think I’m going to spend a lot by just walking down the street and not forgetting, I’m not even done with food and clothes yet. Yikes! Here goes nothing~

While I’m at it focusing on which bracelet suits me better, someone patted me on the back. I turned.

*Hai, Shopping? *, He asked.

I found myself staring at him and sort of forgotten bout the bracelet I’m holding.
* Yeah, I’m just strolling by and trying to get some shopping done. What bout you? Getting Stuffs as well? *I replied.
While nodding his head and being bit lost, he say * Coffee? *
*Oh, okay! *, I return the bracelet to the lady and walked with him over the café nearby for a drink.

We’ve settle down and sitting there. Trust me, not only did my intuition told me the guy sitting in front of me is Jae Joong but even my memory told me so. I’m confirmed it’s him. It’s just got to be Him and no one else. But how do I even start by asking him without him walking away or shall I just wait for him to tell me. I’ll see what he do then I’ll play with the move.

He looks at me for a while. He pointed to himself and says Jae Joong. I assume he’s trying to tell me he is Jae Joong. Then I mention my name as Merlinna. It’s awkward, speaking in singular word and using signs. Then without hesitation, I quickly say *Tohoshinki? *. He rolled his eyes as if it’s going to pop out and then slightly nod his head. I’m so going crazy now and can’t stop smiling to myself.

But, he seems to be trying very hard to ask questions to me but nothing much seems to come out from him. Then, we begin with singular words explaining our details, age-country! Weird, I say but then I’m wondering what is he doing here and obviously sitting here with me. I’ve decided to ask him,
*Why, you come here? Yun Ho? Chang min? Jun Su? Micky? *

He’s familiar with the names and told me *JAPAN*. I’m totally going to be crazy if going on answering question in singular form and not understanding each other. I’m struggling here and I can sense he is too. But I really wanted to tell him, I’m like his fan and wanted to ask so much about him. But in this condition, I doubt what question can I ask. SIGH!

Then, I realize I’ve brought with me (my Korean dictionary) just in case I’m bored. At the moment, I’m digging for the dictionary in my bag-he too was digging for something inside his pocket. I wonder what is he taking out? Finally, I was like flipping pages from the dictionary and I was impressed that he took out an electronic dictionary.

So, we both busy with the words. He was like keying in the words and I was like flipping non-stop to tell him stuff.
We settle on by exchanging words and somehow get to understand slightly what we’re getting on.
-------------------------------------------------

Dasi! (Again), what am I thinking on being friends with her? But I felt comfortable with her although we can’t seem to even strike a proper conversation. When I bumped into her the first time on the Castle’s staircase, I find her very amusing. She seems nice although she recognize I’m Jae Joong from TVXQ. Now, what am I suppose to do? I actually had done with the cast on the Season Drama! I’m free to roam around the city. Should I ask her?

-------------------------------------------------
Why is he so quiet? Can I ask him for photograph or like an autograph? I betcha when I get back, nobody would believe I actually met him in person. I can’t wait to get back and tell Cannie & Aj bout it. Wow! Its going to be like great coz’ he’s just like there in front of me. Now, what am I suppose to do?
Shall I ask him?

--------------------------------------------------

Exchanging eye contacts & slightly turned away from the exact directions* both of us just sipped the coffee and kept quiet for a moment?
Honja seo? (Alone?), he asked me. Nodding my head and begin to feel as if he’s just like any normal person although I can’t seem to get what is he trying to say. But I must confess, he really looks up close in person without any doubt; PRETTY & Radiant skin is all I can say! Wow! Jealous of him~

After we had our coffee, we actually head back to the stalls. I continued my shopping spree and to my surprise he was following me & getting stuffs as well. I do not really know what is he doing here coz’ I can’t seem to strike a proper sentence with him. I do wish I know more about him but I treasure the moment of walking together with him though.

I bought lots of accessories & cute knitting tops from the stalls. Not to mention, I’m crazy of snapshots! Finally, I manage to get him to take photos with me. He, himself love cam whoring which I’m good at it as well. Basically, both of us just stroll and walk part of the old town Prague without people caring about us. I’m sure from other people’s view, we sure do not seem different although we dun talk much but we sure do laugh a lot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo~~ someone's gettin' really close with Joong hor?!

**tapping my toes
still waiting for the fire of romance to burn wei!

part where you flipped the dictionary and he doing things with his elec. dic.... funny lor!
I can imagine you guys looking like some weirdos trying to get each other's words.

-- you dont have to tell us by using autograph girl. send us mms with ya cell lar! ahahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

i also want autograph !!!
but Yunho's number will be better la...hahaha
next time if v travel alone, must remember to bring korean dictionary huh...so important wey...

the os part is very cute..and also funny...i can imagine u n JJ cam whoring on the street..haha

Anonymous said...

MMS? expensive in overseas!! No money-my dad no sponsor on the Phone part wor? haha..Autograph sounds more keng ma!! Why wanna tap toes? Scream from ur house so i can hear in Ipoh 156km away!! haha..

Anonymous said...

Cannie..U also think the dictionary is important hor? But i think i must invest in an electronic dictionary de-sounds as if mine is LAME lo,flippin wor? FAINT* haha..

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! yeah lor.
Cannie so greedy wei~~
want number sumore!

I ALSO WANT!!!
I WANNA RAPE MY DOLPHIE SO THAT HE CAN BECOME MINE!!!
ALL MINE!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! Say till RAPE de eh? Very Serious offence de!! You will get number-autograph-photos & etc..All u guys need to do is switch urself into sleeping mode then Dream!! I'm sure u can get all u wanted!! wakakaka..
=P

Anonymous said...

aj lee..rape huh?! max imprisonment wor...haha...
but i can look after junsu for u when u r in jail..wuakakaka

mel..flipping ok ma..u will hav more time to stay with him mer...haha

Anonymous said...

Mel,
how can i dream that i'm raping jun su?!
i dont dream wet ones!
i'm not hamsap!

Cannie,
i dont think he'll sue me though.
enough said. hahaha!!
=P