
It’s darker & I can hear screams shrieking towards the end of the tunnel. My heart is beating faster and I felt like exploding.
Pop-outs of Zombies – Vampires – Ghost figure likes coming closer to my face?
‘ArrgGgHhHHh!! #! %@^#*$^*$, It’s so bloody scary man! Do not come closer to me.’ I quickly let loose of his hand and rush towards the exit!
I could not bother less even though I can hear my name being call endlessly in the tunnel. Nothing can be worse than real human trying to be ghost and trying to scare the soul out of me!
Till the exit, I’m gasping for air and trying to settle my head clear. So, I’ve got no choice but to wait for him outside the exit.
But when he came out, he walked out with 2 other girls! I’m wondering who they are. I just stood there clueless. The girls seem very excited to see him & can’t stop talking to him. He does not look interested and there’s my cue to his rescue.
I went over and hold his hand,
‘So, how’s the ghost tunnel inside? I’m so sorry I left coz’ I’m too scared just now. Uhuh, by the way who’s your new friends?’ and giving them those stare (He’s mine!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘I do not know them. I think they misunderstood me for someone else. They mention I’m like someone from a Korean boy band. Shall we leave for your favourite ride?’ he’s trying hard to explain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I laughed and looked at them, ‘are you kidding me? He looks like a Korean superstar? Give me a break, we’re on a vacation here & if you do not mind. My boyfriend and I need to continue our activities!’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wait, it’s impossible that he’s not Jae Joong? Who are you? It doesn’t make sense that we can’t recognize him. We’re like the biggest fan!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Uhuh, you know what? Since you’re the biggest fan, does it make sense that he has a girlfriend and you guys do not know? Does it make sense if he’s here alone without his band mates? So? If you still claim you’re the biggest fan and what not? Please do not mistaken my boyfriend as your idol and do not ruin my vacation. Coz’ you won’t like it when I’m angry. I’m being very nice to explain to you so if you girls do not mind, we need to leave.’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jae Joong trying to calm me down and then walked away before the girls could say anything. But one thing for sure, they seem to be very confused and did not follow us anymore!
Heading towards the Ferris wheel and we both kept quiet.
I think I reacted too much just now. Does he mind? Besides, they’re like his fans-Biggest Fan!! Gosh, should have leaved him there instead of stressing too much point! Now, what am I suppose to do! Better keep quiet!
Wow! She’s so real with things- she can just shrug off those girls without me even trying hard to do so. But, why is she so quiet? Is she angry with me? Is she Jealous of the girls? Or wait, she got angry about the Ghost tunnel earlier? Aissh, it’s very hard to figure out what she’s thinking?
Upon the reaching the booth for the ride on Ferris wheel,
‘Jae Joong, I’m sorry but I do not feel like riding on the Ferris wheel anymore. I think I want to go back to the hotel. If you want to take a ride on it then carry on. I’ll go back myself.’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘You’re not feeling well? Do you want me to send you back? It’s okay; I do not want to go for the ride since your not going. Come, I’ll send you back!’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘No, it’s okay! I’ll go back by myself. I’m fine; maybe I’m tired the whole day out on the fun trip. I’ll call you when I reach the hotel. Sorry! Bye~’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then, I walked off and left him there. I’m actually very confused on what to do. I actually lied and did not go back to the hotel. I wandered off to the nearby park and sat on the bench.
Why she wants to lie to me? She did not even go back to the hotel but she’s usually alert with things around her. I followed her all the way without her realizing it. I wonder what’s wrong with her? Should I go ask her or leave her on her own? It’s impossible for her not to go for the Ferris wheel ride; she wanted to go for it the moment we reached there. I have to figure something out.
I’m more relax now, sitting on the bench and stare at the sky. I’m fine, look at the time-I’ve decided to text him.
-I’ve reached the Hotel. No worries and I’m sorry I got to leave--Okay-
No other reply from him. I wondered what’s wrong, maybe he’s angry with me leaving early.
Here I am standing looking at her. She text me and tell me she’s in the hotel when she’s here all-alone sitting on the bench! What is she thinking? Does she have another outing with another person? Why would she want to lie!
After few minutes, I’ve decided to head to the hotdog stall near the park. Somehow, food is very important for me along the way!
Consuming the hotdog and heads my way back to the hotel seems very comforting! I actually felt slightly light on myself for not being with Jae Joong. I wonder why? Not that I do not like spending my time with him but it’s my short vacation & somehow my time is mostly spend with him. Guess, it’s my short-term emotion distract. I’ll be fine after I eat my food and my beauty sleep.
She actually spends like time on her own then heads back to the hotel? What just happen? Now, I think I’m the one with problem. I actually followed her and check her! Aissh, now what time is it? Oh My God! It’s getting late; I need to rush back to my own hotel before I’m late for my dinner with the management! I think I’ll call her after the function.
How things turn out Un-expectedly?
Pop-outs of Zombies – Vampires – Ghost figure likes coming closer to my face?
‘ArrgGgHhHHh!! #! %@^#*$^*$, It’s so bloody scary man! Do not come closer to me.’ I quickly let loose of his hand and rush towards the exit!
I could not bother less even though I can hear my name being call endlessly in the tunnel. Nothing can be worse than real human trying to be ghost and trying to scare the soul out of me!
Till the exit, I’m gasping for air and trying to settle my head clear. So, I’ve got no choice but to wait for him outside the exit.
But when he came out, he walked out with 2 other girls! I’m wondering who they are. I just stood there clueless. The girls seem very excited to see him & can’t stop talking to him. He does not look interested and there’s my cue to his rescue.
I went over and hold his hand,
‘So, how’s the ghost tunnel inside? I’m so sorry I left coz’ I’m too scared just now. Uhuh, by the way who’s your new friends?’ and giving them those stare (He’s mine!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘I do not know them. I think they misunderstood me for someone else. They mention I’m like someone from a Korean boy band. Shall we leave for your favourite ride?’ he’s trying hard to explain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I laughed and looked at them, ‘are you kidding me? He looks like a Korean superstar? Give me a break, we’re on a vacation here & if you do not mind. My boyfriend and I need to continue our activities!’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wait, it’s impossible that he’s not Jae Joong? Who are you? It doesn’t make sense that we can’t recognize him. We’re like the biggest fan!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Uhuh, you know what? Since you’re the biggest fan, does it make sense that he has a girlfriend and you guys do not know? Does it make sense if he’s here alone without his band mates? So? If you still claim you’re the biggest fan and what not? Please do not mistaken my boyfriend as your idol and do not ruin my vacation. Coz’ you won’t like it when I’m angry. I’m being very nice to explain to you so if you girls do not mind, we need to leave.’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jae Joong trying to calm me down and then walked away before the girls could say anything. But one thing for sure, they seem to be very confused and did not follow us anymore!
Heading towards the Ferris wheel and we both kept quiet.
I think I reacted too much just now. Does he mind? Besides, they’re like his fans-Biggest Fan!! Gosh, should have leaved him there instead of stressing too much point! Now, what am I suppose to do! Better keep quiet!
Wow! She’s so real with things- she can just shrug off those girls without me even trying hard to do so. But, why is she so quiet? Is she angry with me? Is she Jealous of the girls? Or wait, she got angry about the Ghost tunnel earlier? Aissh, it’s very hard to figure out what she’s thinking?
Upon the reaching the booth for the ride on Ferris wheel,
‘Jae Joong, I’m sorry but I do not feel like riding on the Ferris wheel anymore. I think I want to go back to the hotel. If you want to take a ride on it then carry on. I’ll go back myself.’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘You’re not feeling well? Do you want me to send you back? It’s okay; I do not want to go for the ride since your not going. Come, I’ll send you back!’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘No, it’s okay! I’ll go back by myself. I’m fine; maybe I’m tired the whole day out on the fun trip. I’ll call you when I reach the hotel. Sorry! Bye~’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then, I walked off and left him there. I’m actually very confused on what to do. I actually lied and did not go back to the hotel. I wandered off to the nearby park and sat on the bench.
Why she wants to lie to me? She did not even go back to the hotel but she’s usually alert with things around her. I followed her all the way without her realizing it. I wonder what’s wrong with her? Should I go ask her or leave her on her own? It’s impossible for her not to go for the Ferris wheel ride; she wanted to go for it the moment we reached there. I have to figure something out.
I’m more relax now, sitting on the bench and stare at the sky. I’m fine, look at the time-I’ve decided to text him.
-I’ve reached the Hotel. No worries and I’m sorry I got to leave--Okay-
No other reply from him. I wondered what’s wrong, maybe he’s angry with me leaving early.
Here I am standing looking at her. She text me and tell me she’s in the hotel when she’s here all-alone sitting on the bench! What is she thinking? Does she have another outing with another person? Why would she want to lie!
After few minutes, I’ve decided to head to the hotdog stall near the park. Somehow, food is very important for me along the way!
Consuming the hotdog and heads my way back to the hotel seems very comforting! I actually felt slightly light on myself for not being with Jae Joong. I wonder why? Not that I do not like spending my time with him but it’s my short vacation & somehow my time is mostly spend with him. Guess, it’s my short-term emotion distract. I’ll be fine after I eat my food and my beauty sleep.
She actually spends like time on her own then heads back to the hotel? What just happen? Now, I think I’m the one with problem. I actually followed her and check her! Aissh, now what time is it? Oh My God! It’s getting late; I need to rush back to my own hotel before I’m late for my dinner with the management! I think I’ll call her after the function.
How things turn out Un-expectedly?
5 comments:
Damn gurl!
you're so good in this already.
this story is like so Merlinna!
yikes.
i dont understand why you're blaming yaself.
**slap!
hahahaha!!! i mean slap the melz in the story.
poor joong lor!
so 'charm'...
=P
Xcuse mua? Slap Melz in the Story!! Oiii,Tak leh like dat wei* Sakit wei..Slap Joong la..Dun slap me!!
Bila ko nak update urs wei??
Jun su pass msg-He wait till snooring de!! wakakaka =P
why wanna slap joong lar!!!
he did nothing wrong also!
jar dou
junsu ar.
he has to wait lor.
sorry chakya!
=P
I like the haunted house part..It's funny and a bit violent too coz of the way you loose control-scolded the 2 girls away..haha*So violent..And also the part where hyungbu followed you..It's so sweet..When you want to post the next one ar?Faster la..Can't wait for the ending...
Aiyo!! Why so sam kap man!! Ending its gonna be like soon..Wait-wait!!Damn Kan chiong lo u eh??=P
Post a Comment