
Waking up this morning seems to be happier comparing to other days. And pressing the photos from my phone to see the photos that I took with him yesterday near the lake makes me happier. I find myself living in a dream.
My message tone alerted me; I’m busy in front of the mirror while grabbing my phone & read the message.
-I’m in your Hotel Lobby!-
-I’m not done yet. You want to wait downstairs or come up to my room first?-
-Uh, what’s your room number? I’ll go up then-
-Room 518-
After few minutes, which I’m actually done with my make-up, the bell rang. He’s there outside my door.
‘So, you’re done already? You don’t seem very friendly do you? You make me stand outside your door-step also don’t want to invite me inside, huh?’
‘Sorry! Sorry! And I thought you’re in a hurry to go out so I thought we can leave once you’re here!’
He shakes his head and answered nicely, ‘Anyway, forget about the issue & can I use your bathroom. Thank you?’, he makes his way to the bathroom after that.
I waited for him instead on the sofa while switching on the TV. But he seems to take a very long time in the bathroom. It feels like he’s in there for like 10 minutes, so I decided to check what he is doing inside there.
He didn’t lock the bathroom door & it’s opened with some space. I peeped through and saw him standing in front of the mirror;
1. Checking his face
2. Fixing his hair
3. Posing in front of the mirror
4. Snapping photos
5. Mumbling some words while posing.
And I thought I’m vain posing for photos, I never knew guys can be that vain. He’s the champion! But he’s weird, I wonder if all male artists are like him? God! Help me?
*Should I bust him or just let him enjoy making himself pretty inside. Faint!*
So, I went back to the sofa & pretend as if I never see that and screamed; ‘Jae Joong ar, you fall inside the toilet bowl is it? Why you take such a long time-worse than me? Faster – Faster!!’
He finally step out of the bathroom & gave me the stare! I don’t bother & then we left to the town.
‘So, where are we going? Oh, before I forget-Do I look good today?’, he asked while striking a pose on the street.
‘Err, I’m bringing you to a fun place which I’m eager to go and Yeah-you look good!’. I stick my tongue out after that.
Zooming into the crowd, we’ve reached this amazing Funfair in Parisian Square. A fund-raising company for ‘orphanage’ organized this funfair. I read about it on the magazine provided by the hotel, and I’m interested to come and have fun.
Jae Joong followed my back and I can see him smiling to himself when we reached. Not to mention, he’s already pointing to those machines placed around the area. And I just set my eyes on the big and beautiful Ferris wheel planted on the center ground.
Without amiss, both of us set out the journey to grab coupons to get rides on those machines. First set, we went on the ‘Magical Cup’-going rounds doesn’t make my face pretty. Nauseous makes me look ugly! Continue by ever-famous ‘ Merry-Go-Round’-we both have kid’s soul trap in a grown up body! Embarrassing? I think not, we then enter the ‘Thousand Mirrors’- seeing ourselves in the mirror & we’ve become too fat, too short, too tall, too thin, and double images? Amazing effects of the mirrors!
After those rides, we rest down and Jae Joong has just brilliant idea on entering ‘Ghost House’. I chicken out coz’ I do not favour entering those House-thingy! Spooky is one thing but practically it’s not a real ghost-Not that I want to meet a real one. A human pretending to be one and scaring the soul out of it-It’s bad!! Tension! But he seems to be interested and eager to go in.
‘ Please? Go in with me. I really wanted to go in and see how it is!’, he’s already taking further step towards the entry while speaking to me.
‘ Must you go in there? Why not, you go in yourself and I’ll wait for you outside here. When you’re done-then call me? At the moment, I’ll go play the dart game? Okay.’ I’m hoping he’ll enter by himself coz’ I don’t want to go in.
He looked at me and kept quiet. Then he came close to my ear and whisper, ‘ You’re scared to enter, right?’. And before, I could reply my answer-he grabbed my hand and ran inside the entrance. I practically screamed my lungs out towards the entry zone. He just laughed to shrug things out and ignored my screams.
Its dark inside, I’ve got no choice but I really hated him for doing that. ‘Grabbing my hand doesn’t mean everything’-cursing him from my heart! And, before I get my head exploded due to the anger-I actually stand nearer to him and grabbed his hand firmly-trying not to let go!
Silence! Nothing can be seen; the hall is full with green coloured mist and that spooky background music. Yikes! I can feel my back-hair is slowly standing. I felt like running away but I’m towards quarter of the entry only. There’s no turning back. Besides, the unbelievable person beside me-kept quiet the whole time?
-What Happen? Why is he so quiet?-
My message tone alerted me; I’m busy in front of the mirror while grabbing my phone & read the message.
-I’m in your Hotel Lobby!-
-I’m not done yet. You want to wait downstairs or come up to my room first?-
-Uh, what’s your room number? I’ll go up then-
-Room 518-
After few minutes, which I’m actually done with my make-up, the bell rang. He’s there outside my door.
‘So, you’re done already? You don’t seem very friendly do you? You make me stand outside your door-step also don’t want to invite me inside, huh?’
‘Sorry! Sorry! And I thought you’re in a hurry to go out so I thought we can leave once you’re here!’
He shakes his head and answered nicely, ‘Anyway, forget about the issue & can I use your bathroom. Thank you?’, he makes his way to the bathroom after that.
I waited for him instead on the sofa while switching on the TV. But he seems to take a very long time in the bathroom. It feels like he’s in there for like 10 minutes, so I decided to check what he is doing inside there.
He didn’t lock the bathroom door & it’s opened with some space. I peeped through and saw him standing in front of the mirror;
1. Checking his face
2. Fixing his hair
3. Posing in front of the mirror
4. Snapping photos
5. Mumbling some words while posing.
And I thought I’m vain posing for photos, I never knew guys can be that vain. He’s the champion! But he’s weird, I wonder if all male artists are like him? God! Help me?
*Should I bust him or just let him enjoy making himself pretty inside. Faint!*
So, I went back to the sofa & pretend as if I never see that and screamed; ‘Jae Joong ar, you fall inside the toilet bowl is it? Why you take such a long time-worse than me? Faster – Faster!!’
He finally step out of the bathroom & gave me the stare! I don’t bother & then we left to the town.
‘So, where are we going? Oh, before I forget-Do I look good today?’, he asked while striking a pose on the street.
‘Err, I’m bringing you to a fun place which I’m eager to go and Yeah-you look good!’. I stick my tongue out after that.
Zooming into the crowd, we’ve reached this amazing Funfair in Parisian Square. A fund-raising company for ‘orphanage’ organized this funfair. I read about it on the magazine provided by the hotel, and I’m interested to come and have fun.
Jae Joong followed my back and I can see him smiling to himself when we reached. Not to mention, he’s already pointing to those machines placed around the area. And I just set my eyes on the big and beautiful Ferris wheel planted on the center ground.
Without amiss, both of us set out the journey to grab coupons to get rides on those machines. First set, we went on the ‘Magical Cup’-going rounds doesn’t make my face pretty. Nauseous makes me look ugly! Continue by ever-famous ‘ Merry-Go-Round’-we both have kid’s soul trap in a grown up body! Embarrassing? I think not, we then enter the ‘Thousand Mirrors’- seeing ourselves in the mirror & we’ve become too fat, too short, too tall, too thin, and double images? Amazing effects of the mirrors!
After those rides, we rest down and Jae Joong has just brilliant idea on entering ‘Ghost House’. I chicken out coz’ I do not favour entering those House-thingy! Spooky is one thing but practically it’s not a real ghost-Not that I want to meet a real one. A human pretending to be one and scaring the soul out of it-It’s bad!! Tension! But he seems to be interested and eager to go in.
‘ Please? Go in with me. I really wanted to go in and see how it is!’, he’s already taking further step towards the entry while speaking to me.
‘ Must you go in there? Why not, you go in yourself and I’ll wait for you outside here. When you’re done-then call me? At the moment, I’ll go play the dart game? Okay.’ I’m hoping he’ll enter by himself coz’ I don’t want to go in.
He looked at me and kept quiet. Then he came close to my ear and whisper, ‘ You’re scared to enter, right?’. And before, I could reply my answer-he grabbed my hand and ran inside the entrance. I practically screamed my lungs out towards the entry zone. He just laughed to shrug things out and ignored my screams.
Its dark inside, I’ve got no choice but I really hated him for doing that. ‘Grabbing my hand doesn’t mean everything’-cursing him from my heart! And, before I get my head exploded due to the anger-I actually stand nearer to him and grabbed his hand firmly-trying not to let go!
Silence! Nothing can be seen; the hall is full with green coloured mist and that spooky background music. Yikes! I can feel my back-hair is slowly standing. I felt like running away but I’m towards quarter of the entry only. There’s no turning back. Besides, the unbelievable person beside me-kept quiet the whole time?
-What Happen? Why is he so quiet?-
4 comments:
my god.
just like what i've expected.
Joong is really hiao lar!
wahahahaha!!!
the story is going wayyyyyyyy too good!!!!!
damn gurl.
you really write it well!!!!!
ahahahahaha!!!
funny and nice post.
sure romantic when you and him went on the the ferris wheel huh?!
wooo~~~
hwaiting!!!
when's the next chap?!
[i'm way too lazy to post mine already.]
i like the 'ghost house' part..very funny..and also the part where hyungbu's in the bathroom..haha..my head exploded after too much of laughing..[hehe]
Aj? What's with the Laziness pulak!! I'm waiting for urs lo!! Quick-Quick ar~
Jess? Ur head exploded? Got see doctor anot!! So damn kua cheong lo!! Ish!! Impossible lo, Dat funny meh huh?
Post a Comment