
‘Hello, Merlinna?’ ,Fiddling his hair with his fingers!
‘Yes?’ so anxious coz’ he called.
‘I’m Jae Joong here. I’m wondering if you’re free later Coz’ I thought of going down to the New Town.. And err.. see if we can go together..”
I’m crossing my fingers & hoping she’ll say yes. It’s impossible for her to say No as well coz’ I’m sure my Handsome-ness had capture her someway. Heart-Beating and..
‘I’m Jae Joong here. I’m wondering if you’re free later Coz’ I thought of going down to the New Town.. And err.. see if we can go together..”
I’m crossing my fingers & hoping she’ll say yes. It’s impossible for her to say No as well coz’ I’m sure my Handsome-ness had capture her someway. Heart-Beating and..
‘Sure, I’m free coz’ I’m a free-lance tourist. haha*’ Heart-beating towards 100km/h and nearly fainted when hear he asked. Keep calm & do not let him hear my over happy-voice.
‘okay, then I’ll meet you in the town’s central park at 2 in the noon?’
And I tell myself, My charm never losses coz’ it alwiz works. She agrees & Yeah! Oh, what should I wear huh? Must go find clothes to make myself presentable!! Throw the phone on the bed & Rushed to the closet to Dig Clothes while Merlinna is still on the other line?
‘Oh,Okay? Hello? Jae Joong ah?..’
It’s so weird, he don’t even bother saying goodbye? Wait, I heard some scuffling & him singing to himself? Weirdness arose & Yeah, I hang up the phone!
Then, I bounced on my bed like 10 ten times before I could sort my head clear that he asked me out! Wait, now what time? Checking the clock which shows 12.10pm..Quick! Quick! Rushed to the bathroom & get ready.. I shall never be Late~
I was walking towards the Central Park in New Town. Eventually, I was going to run there coz’ I’m so eager to meet him but my so-call-self-dignity tell me not to. *What if Jae Joong saw me doing that? No self-image?* So, although my heart wanted to bounce out soon-my mind keep cool which organize my whole body. When I reach there, I text him to see where is he?
-Where are you? I’m in Central Park’s entrance!-
After 3 minutes, No Reply from him. I’m staring at my watch, 1.55pm and I begin to wonder am I early? Or he’s the kind of person to reach late? Yuck! I hate waiting for people & specially waiting for guys. But yeah, I’m early so I shall wait for a while.
He arrives later & panting in front of me. I just rolled my eyes and look at him. He quickly apologized; ‘mia’ but he never explains why is he late? It never bothers me why he never explains coz’ it’s just fine he’s here. So, we walks to the New Town & decided to have lunch in Le’ Prague.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘So, where are we going later after lunch?’ sinking my fork into the meatball on my plate of spaghetti.
‘Huh? I can’t tell you now. I’ll bring you go later then you’ll know! Okay?’ he then sipped his drink & continued eating.
*I wonder where he is bringing me. What’s with all the suspense?*
‘Oh, Jae Joong ah? I wanted to ask you, do you remember last year you came to M’sia for conference in Sunway?’
‘ For the ‘O’ Jung Ban Hap 2nd Asia Tour ar? Yes, Many Fans & very tired day! Why?’
‘ Er, no! coz’ I was there in front of your hotel when ur leaving to the airport. And I was right in front of your car, you remember?’.
‘ Oh, really? Hmm, Not sure-that night too many people gushing up & down. I was tired & eager to sleep already. So, maybe din notice you. Sorry!’
*Heart-breaks* He never did notice me & I thought he remember me. How embarrassed am I? And I asked him? I felt like finding myself a hole and hide inside there. I never say anything after that-Just continue eating. SIGH!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Wow! Look at her, am I too harsh? Actually, I know it’s her standing there that night. So, now how? She looks like no mood & I think maybe I shall make some funny faces to her? Should I do that? Err, maybe later after the meal-There’s a surprise place to go!!*
Better continue eating~
3 comments:
hahaha!!!
i super duper LOVE this post!!!!
aiyer~~~
stupid joongie act stupid lar!
knock his head baru tau!
i can imagine how happy 'you' are.
jumping up and down.
physically and mentally!
ahahahahhaa!!!
=P
serious, I really wanna know where's the secret place he wants to bring you.
hi there...
lov ur story very much...
jaejoong's so cute inside weh...
erm...
wonder wat's tat place....?
Both Lee' sisters!! Thanz for reading lo..I'm still thinking where shall we go in the chapter!! haha~
Slow Slow ar!! Oh,btw where's my angpau wor?? hahaha..
Post a Comment