Monday, February 4, 2008

Intermittent Fate? V.5



Morning, Prague! Today’s the first day going over to the main branch-factory to check out the coming model. After breakfast, we met up with Michelle and ride together. I was anxious and sort of worry bout meeting up the board of directors and management.

We got around and get a short orientation in the office before roam around the factory. I was impressed with the ‘assemble’ work done by the men and how a car is fully assembled. Just a simple chesis* (a framebone of the car) and then all the compartment put up together and then a car is done. After, go round the factory, our day is done.

Michelle mentioned it‘s just the beginning because, we need to have our own presentation done on our branch, how our sales gone and what’s the current market in malaysia. Yikes! Presentation? Which means, i need to get my speech and a board work done. Sweat*
But tomorrow, we need to undergo a simple introduction by the sales department about the current production and by the third day, its about the new model which includes the whole electronic system work bout the car. And follow up by our presentation on the coming day and so forth. Which means, my schedule is really tight and no free time to roam around, at least not till the next week.

I’ve been spending a day or two in the car show room just to get sketches of new model done. Besides that, i should be doing a chart of comparing the previous models which sums up the engine power, the oil consumption and body paints for the new model with the design and financial department’s members. Leonard is getting the sales chart of different countries done together with the sales members. So, we’re getting busy and lots of brainstorming going on.

The 2 hectic days of getting all workloads done is really tough. I look as if I’m older 5 years in just 2 days after spending hours and hours non stop running around the office and showroom. The board of directors commanded that, we share our thoughts and eventually get a quick training session in 6 hours around the block. The officers, guide Leonard and me through the systematic engine works because the company needs to know how the profiles goes in a couple of days.

Thank god! I’ve pack my formal wear in my luggage. After dinner in Prague new town with the management members, i head back to hotel alone coz‘ leonard‘s going for beer (piyo) with the management guys. Poor me? I’m okay coz‘ i’m just going to get a head start on my presentation on doing those charts towards my market presentation and thought of callin my mom while gettin it done.

Over the few days, its been tough but overall the language proficiency is fine coz’ the locals here not only speak Czech but English and some German. So, I’m fine with it coz I can understand them and get to learn some new words among them. I’ve been working hard to get together those information bouts the coming model for the 2008 mid autumn. It’s a comeback model for the previous 2007 ‘Superb’. Not much of a difference in the interior but sums up a whole sketch of outlook and the power of the engine. Its’ using the current Audi A4 engine with a new set of crystallize headlights. It really looks good but it still needs lots of promotion works and sales advertisement to get along.

I’m doing a sum up of the whole new model and sending a soft copy back to my branch. I’m getting used on waking up early and goes to the management office to work things out. Even went to the factory to get quick snapshots of the current module. Get to know those staffs better and spend more times hanging around is definitely ‘money can’t buy’ experience. Towards the last day, the management had prepared a simple farewell party for us. We’re happy with the works and proud that we can get together and work things out. Not to mention, Leonard had a bond with those guys after going for several rounds of beers (piyo) with them. I’m just looking forward for my own trip the following week.

Leonard is obviously happy and on the way back to hotel.
*You know, I’m really glad we can work things out and cooperate. Too be serious, I doubt your ability this whole trip the moment I met you. But you prove to me, that you are capable and you have represented your branch well. Not too worry, I’ll go back to main branch and share the experience. Trust me, your dad should be proud to receive a memo from us about your presentation and how you carry yourself during this whole trip. *


I laughed and said,
*Ermm, thanks but no thanks. I do not need any recognition or praise. I’m just carrying out my duty that my dad handed to me. Besides, I’m representing my branch and obviously, I’m against you as you’re the rep from your branch. So, I dun need It. Frankly speaking, I never doubt my ability and it’s a good thing we can work things out here. As a senior, you’re good. Thanks! Have a good rest coz’ tomorrow you’re going back to K.L already. *

After shower and refresh myself with a mask, I quickly grab a map on the city. I’m already planning my solo trip around the city. Tomorrow, after sending Leonard off then I’ll go around Prague Castle and Hradcany. The company car would not be around for me already so I’m planning on hooking on a tram, or else by minibus. It’s going to be awesome. Sleep is all I need after I’m done packing my bag for tomorrow’s outing.

Yeah!! Eagerness is drowning myself in~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know why you think yours is boring...
I dont dare to make any comments here but there is one major thing.
the fanfic is bout you and Joong...
but this chap. makes me think further, maybe you put the concentration on to yaself too much!
where's joong?!!!
lolz

Anonymous said...

I still think mine's boring la..Btw,this chap ar? Bout me working ma-So Joong's still hiding under the BIG ROCK..hehe..Concentrate on myself too much ar? I LOVE myself wor!!! =P

Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~FAINT lor!

wat lar you..
joongie's so cute!
you should bring him out earlier!