Thursday, January 24, 2008

Intermittent Fate~

Intermittent Fate?(V.1)

Today’s the day I’ve been waiting for and been talking ‘bout so long after I’ve first known them through a music video-promotion clips on television a year back. I have butterflies in my stomach and thrilled to meet him as before I neither found out the details of the group nor even know his name, I’ve already got my eyes on him.

Well, it’s going to be an eye opening for me as I’m going to meet him and them in person. Schedule had been released and initially their next stop had made known to fans. I’m like a bandit or perhaps stalker on heading to where they’re going but I doubt my conscience at that time though. So there I was with couple of friends, die hard fans of theirs if compare myself to them. Eager to see them and being cautious not being suspected by the Korean restaurant owner. But somehow, the timing seems to past us after sitting there for almost 3 hours end. I was frustrated but I do not blame the fact I didn’t see him or them. After I checked with the owner, they had cancel on having dinner in that restaurant.

I accept the fact; maybe it’s just meant to be that I somehow missed out the opportunity to meet him face to face. Then, reluctant to face the misfortunates plan. We somehow make a turning back to Sunway Hotel to try our luck because they stayed there for couple of hours after interview session and what not. But to be rational, I din dare to put higher hope on meeting them once again. I dun want to get my hopes crashed down later on like earlier so I’m just going with the flow. But the atmosphere seems to show signs of them coming out from the hotel. So there I was with my friends, standing outside the foyer and waited. I stood on the left side of foyer while the rest of my friends where inside the lobby and on the right hand side of the foyer.

Nobody stood on my side, I wonder why? But initially, there’s 2 Alp hard parked outside the foyer waiting for them. I’m wondering which one he will enter?
*This time sucks man, if he enter the first one then no point I’m standing here ya..Yikes! Hopes he enter the one right in front of me then I’m sure I’ll fly up in the air*

I’ve got no choice, I can already hear screams zooming out from the lobby and I’m sure I’ll join them and screamed as well. Girls from every angle screaming *TVXQ! TVXQ! Xiahh-h-h-h-h*
Well, Xiah is the one up front and followed by Micky and Max and yeah the roaring continues * Micky-y-y-y, Love you . . . . Max-x-x-, Ah Max-x-x-x ..* Then without any disruptions, the 3 of them had entered the first car.

*Jackpot, I’ve nailed it. Other girls are waiting on the opposite with the first car and here I am in front of the second car without anybody but securities and workers. He will be sitting this car-I’m darn sure bout it.. Hooray!! *

There goes nothing; I can already hear his name. *Hero-o-o-o-, arrrghhhh-Hero-o-o-o-!! * Before those screams bust my eardrums, I can see him rushing out from the crowd with securities surrounding him. I’m death sure I’ll scream *Sarang-haeyo! * Or somehow just words to get his attention. Then, there he was standing right in front of me getting up to the car and I was motionless. I did not scream a single word but just give him a stare. He initially looked back when I was reaching out my hand and whispered *Jae Joong*. He turned back and looks at me and slightly touches my palm. He then entered the car with the entry of last member in the group, U-Know. At the moment of exchange eyesight for 3-5 seconds had been priceless. By then I’m still standing in the same position for utmost few minutes although their cars had take off to airport. My ears did not seems to care bout other girls screaming and jumping here and there coz’ I’m sort of struck by seeing him up close as in me and his distance is just an arm length.
After that, I’m satisfied with seeing him and perhaps the eye contact I believed that we made earlier. Later on, my friends decided to give a chase and follow them to the airport. Whoa, it’s either I’m out of my mind or are we seriously taking this a way too far. But oh well, the same goes-I do not mind either way!
*Yes, he is gorgeous up close to person. Oh my god! I really see him but silly me, how come I did not scream my lungs out on his name! At least, he would remember me as the only girl in front of him yelling. No wonder, he’s giving me a blur look but a smile later on. What was I thinking? *

Then, reaching K.L.I.A is no big deal but I can sense the crowds are rushing in and out of the departure hall although it’s already late 1.30 in the morning. Without any further arrangement, there they reach outside and walking in hurry manner to pass all the fans with the company of securities. I was thinking to myself * better do not stand so near the crowd, those fans had actually stormed in and out. I’m worry that I’ll get stormed to death if I got stuck in there with them. I think I’ll be safer on the far-fetch area just look at him pass by. Besides, I do not loose anything-I saw him up close earlier*

Once again, echoes of their names can be heard. Non-stop high pitched voice are stinging eardrums and feet storming are non the less an activity there in the airport. Yikes! The 5 of them hurriedly rushed through all the fans, going to check-in-point. I can feel the intense moment there apart from seeing things dropping everywhere not to mention, slippers? Wait, did I say slipper? Yeah, slippers-sandals, u named it, the floors is full with one-sided sandals! I was impressed with myself coz’ I’m actually with a 3 inched high heel running up and down chasing after him but somehow I manage to carry myself pretty good without leaving tails behind me. *Haha*

He passed by and there I go, somehow trailing behind him and while other girls is screaming their lungs out. Yeah, it hit me! *Scream, woman! What are you waiting for? The sky to fall down and he will get the message that you like him? *My conscience hit me. So I yelled *KIM JAE JOONG*
To my amazement, he actually turned back and was looking who yelled at him. He initially gives a smirk and rushed with the group. Then, I no longer chase from the spot that I stood coz’ I think I had enough of this agenda. So, I’m satisfied and slowly head the opposite way where them and me came from. Heading back is a satisfaction of me after seeing him and to recover from the 3 hours waiting of no end in the restaurant. So, I’m good! I’ll move. But I’m looking forward for the Concert that they’re going to have on the 24-11-2007. At the moment, satisfaction had drowned me and I promised I’d concentrate towards my coming exam.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn gurl...
ahahaha!!
finally influenced you to blog!

another fanfic to be looked forward
oh yeah..it was damn funny if the foreigners in the airport sees the slippers everywhere.

**Hiao lor Joongie!!
cannot tahan him wei!!!
smirk sumore..
if Jun Su do that to me..
I'LL SLAP HIM!
ahahahahaha!!!
no lar.. I'll KISS him!!!!
MWah mwah mwah!!!!!
oooooooooooo~~!!!!!
wahhahahahahhaha!!!!

and stupid for you that you din actually yell his name.
but still it's good cause i can bet that he can remember ya face no matter what...
he'll sure think:
"wow, yau seng gak! I like!"
wooohooo~~!!!!
wahahahahahha!!!!

Well, well...
looking forward for more!
gurl keep it up...!!!

I'm sure no need to promote also got readers di lor you!
welcome to the blogfreakerz world babeh!!!

peace out!

Anonymous said...

wah...i admit it is impossible for me to write such a long comment like AJ...
i m damn tired now
i HATE kids...seriously

this is a good start
sounds very REAL(of course la,i was there wat..)
haha...
anyway
looking forward to the next ep..
now everyone is writing fanfic
thank to me ^^

tht's all..
i wana complain about the stupid kids to u on monday...
see you soon~~~~

Anonymous said...

hate kids?!
Cannie...
Yun Ho love kids de wor~

Anonymous said...

his problem le...
i HATE kids !
but it is different if tht is His kids... XD

Anonymous said...

U two human think what? Loving kids and hating them oso must put here meh..hahaha..