Intermittent Fate? V.2
After been dwelling and day dreaming of the experience on meeting him that night had taken me on air for at least 2 weeks. Finally, I’ve been able to concentrate in class and perhaps not drop the topic on them quite yet coz’ I have 2 friend that goes nut over them, Cannie and AJ. Towards most information I know bout the group is through Cannie. She was there that night when I met him, Joong while Cannie; I assume she’s chasing after her U-Know.
So, there we are together discussing what to wear to the coming concert and what shall we do? Finally, we’ve come to a conclusion on making our own tee bearing their Korean names. We get it done a day before the concert and then that late night, before I close my eyes to sleep. I felt adrenalin rushing to my veins, excited is one thing but I was eager to see Him perform. I can’t sleep I’m afraid coz’ certain images run through my mind but it’s a flip of him and girls screaming. It is as if I’m foreseeing the future. * What the heck? I’m wasting my energy here, shut off and sleep already* Yikes! I grabbed my phone and decided to text Aj and I’ve realized she haven shut off yet coz’ I think we’re having the same issue, I guess.
The ground on being in the concert really stressed me out although it’s awesome to see so many red people and white people (color of the their tee). On the point, I actually met new friends coz’ since we’re the fans, we manage to start a conversation without any weirdness. So, the war begins way before I’ve entered into the concert ground. Many fans are lining up and pushing here and there just to get a position nearer to the gate. The gate opens at 6 in the noon although concert starts at 8 later on. But Aj, Cannie and me reach the place (Stadium Merdeka) at 1 in the noon to wait and to my amazement some people actually put up a night outside the stadium just to get the first place. Its’ all fine to me till I find it is really packed not too mention many fans go crazy apart from busting into the entrance but even upon the entry on waiting ground. The 2 hours plus performance is great with the stage built up is fantastic. Apart from all the fans gushing to every direction that they passed by and some brainless girls holding up their board too high till it blocks my sight, nothing seems to be that wrong. I’m rather the odd one as I’m standing not towards the 4 angles of the box coz’ that’s where fans can get closer look on them or get a chance to touch them when they pass by.
Call me chicken* but I’m worry I’ll be quashed by those fans if I’m there so I’ve make a move which is standing in the same spot for the 2 hours which is the exactly the middle of the box where nobody was really around me. Yikes! That’s sounds pretty bad, makes me felt so lonely! So, the enjoyment of seeing them perform is somehow worth what I paid for, I think? So, my eyes were never taken out off Joong the moment he steps out on the stage when they perform the first song ‘Phantom’. Every single movement he does, yeah-I was looking at him. But this time, I’m smart-I’ve gain my guts not through conscience this time, I actually screams his name and sing a long with them through out the show! FANTASTIC!
So, the sole song on ‘HUG’ they wandered around the whole ground and walking passed the screaming fans. Joong was being the usual him and his common action during every concert. The moment I saw him grabbing the mineral water bottle, I know his move. He is walking super near the fans and he did it again. He threw water on the fans, which makes those screams higher notch. Yeah, I got some water sprinkled on me too but I was staring at him and scream his name. He was looking everywhere and smiling while running. Too many actions but I doubt he saw me. It was another catch so I saw him.
It’s bad on me jumping around and screaming like a nut head coz’ other girls have partners with them to scream with. Cannie was rushing to nearer spots so she can see her U-Know coz’ somehow U-know was standing behind the limelight did not really move much coz’ he had hurt himself in the previous concert. So I dun blame cannie running nearer to him to see him coz’ she paid to see him. I wished Aj were in my territory of right box so we can actually go nuts together instead of going nuts alone. Haha* Too bad, she’s in the left box coz her-Xiah’s position is suppose to be there. After all, I manage to go nuts myself and lose my image of being a 20-year-old law student. Yikes! Calling myself an undergraduate, I think its normal, ya?
After the concert end, I was pretty much in the mood and looking forward to another session of non-stop conversation with AJ, Cannie and I’m sure I’m going brag this on to my sister for like a week or so when I see her.
Cannie stayed over in my place and I think we reached home after concert somehow around 1 in the morning; take a bath and chits chat. Yeah, going to sleep since we’re tired? Not quite the issue, Cannie and me never had an end over the topic of TVXQ apart from their concert* Expected to get eyes shut but too bad, our conversation goes on till 6 in the morning. Then I guess, I doze off and woke up around 8 and then Cannie heads back home while I’m going back to my home sweet home back in Ipoh. I’ve been awake for like 20+ hours minus my 2-hour sleep. Gosh!
Likewise, I knew I’ve done much for myself to enjoy the concert and went chasing after them so its time for me to laid back and concentrate on my studies. Not to mention I’m doing law, which consider a heavy pack course coz’ have to memorize lots of cases. Apart from that, actually I’ve got a beforehand notice from my Queen (mom) that since I’ve spent a lot on the tickets and what not, somehow if I did not nail my exam papers well then I’m going to get the consequences.
The threat, *paying so much to see your TVXQ, I’ll let you go! I’ll let you enjoy yourself but if you do not do well in your exam means, you know what is the consequences right? *
At that moment, I was thinking to myself.
*Man, I’m in trouble. How did I get myself into such threat from her? It’s all coz’ of Joong. Now what? What can I do, no choice- I have to make sure I nail my papers which definitely have to clear my mind and forget bout TVXQ for at least a week on study break and during exam for a week. After that I can resort into them again*.
*OUCH*, I felt the pain on my head, my mom had knocked me on my head coz’ partially I was not listening what she was grumbling opposite me. Not listening coz’ I’ve find myself a good reason to cover my threatening episode in mind.
*Oh, my own mom has assaulted me. I’ve apprehended fear after she gives me evil look while explaining the consequences. This is all fun while making up images of her nastiness and me being put in fear. Funny and what not so basically I was not paying attention to her whole consequence’s speech*
Finally, when I’m done laughing out of the images I make out of my mind, my mom had left me in the living room with a no-knowledge of my existence attitude. Yikes! Now I’m double the trouble!!
3 comments:
too bad we were in different pits!
haihz!
stupid JunSu! pabo! baka! idiot! bendan! bodoh!
I hate to scold like that...
but he is no where near my vision that night, except when they were right in front of the stage!
stupid things happened but i kinda had fun (comforting myself) maybe it's just another 'bad' concert, atleast i got to see Pabo JunSu for few glace! (even though i know he's watching someone else bside me, you know who, but it's ok~)
Well, I guess that night was the only night i sweared like nobody's business.
The part that I had fun is the process of getting ready for the concert. - preparing the T-shirt and wat not. ahahaha!
Glad that we can love those Paboz!
In Love wif the Paboz? Hello,We paid so much to see them lo!! But and again,at least I try to Enjoyed and make the best out of it!! I'm sure we're fine with it~ hahaha..
aiyer..you very bad wan lo..don bring me go..make me jealous oni..i wish i was there too..wuwuwuwuwuww....
Post a Comment