‘Hyung, are you feeling okay? Let’s get ready and have breakfast. We have to head to the company to settle about the commercial contract.’
I shrugged slightly and nodded my head, a sign to let Chang Min know I understand. Staring at myself over the image appears in the mirror-blankly!
Take a deep breathe, ‘ I must present myself well; I can’t let things run me down. I’ve got responsibilities of my own to carry out. I’ll settle my confusion today itself and that’s it.’
Appearing in the living room seems like a major opening in a concert. The four of them stare at me with lots of questions in their tiny heads. I just walked over the table, sat calmly and had my breakfast.
‘So, Hyung. How did the filming go in Prague? Heard from the crew, you had a little vacation on your own after the filming. Where you went?’ Jun Su raises the question after a long silent in the table.
‘Ya-ya-ya. I’m still waiting for my souvenir, you know? Besides, I’m sure there are lots of stories you would share with us about your trip, right? Bump into any fans or hot chicks?’ Micky winks his eyes at me and drinks his orange juice. While, Chang Min and Yun Ho nodded their heads to agree!
‘The filming was great! I’m bit hungry-Let me finish eating then I’ll tell you guys all bout the filming and vacation. Okay?’ I know I have to share with them but I’m ready to do so. I can sense the rest of the guys are slightly confused and kept quiet.
‘Yun Ho Hyung, do you think Je Jung Hyung is okay? He acted bit weird just now. I sense something happen is it?. Or else, he’s just very tired over the rush on coming back to Japan from Prague since we in need to discuss about the commercial.’ Micky says to me.
‘ I’m not very sure of what happen entirely. I did not chat with him yet. I’m sure if there were anything, he would share with us. But I doubt it, the crew mention-he was happy all along the trip specially after the filming. I guess, maybe he miss the place’
‘But, Hyung! I suggest you talk with him and see what happen. See if there’s anything we can do to help. I’ll go over to discuss with Jun Su. He’ll have those funny-funny moves to make Hyung laugh.’
‘Hey, we’re running late to the company! Are you guys done yet? Yeah, Eoseoyo! (Come on! Let’s go)’ I commanded the rest of the guys while Je Jung coming out from his room with his hand phone.
I felt bored over the matter on spending almost 2 hours in the Hyuk Man Hyung’s office discussing on the commercial’s set up.
My phone then rings to alert me about a text message coming in.
-Dear friends, I’m currently suffering from this temporary memory loss due to a car accident. But not to worry, I’m sure soon I’ll regain my memory. At the moment, it does happen that I could not remember any of you guys. So I hope this message will clear your thoughts if I happen not to reply your message or gets blur over the phone. Take care! Merlinna here-
Handing over the phone to Micky to get him slightly translates of what is written in the message. I manage to understand few words only and I know it’s from her. I see the expression on Micky’s face-he seems bit reluctant to tell me what is written in the message. But he explained to me and I got up and leave the room.
Standing out in the glass door with my back facing them. I know they are talking bout the message and perhaps wondering who is she. There’s just too much to handle at the moment. Accident? And she loses her memory? Flipping the phone on my hand while looking at the chain hanging with our picture. Should I message her? Should I call her? What should I do now?
4 comments:
Joong ar!!!!
what are you still thinking of???
Get ya thumbs ready and text her right away or better yet knock on her head so that she can remember things in one shot!
wahahahahahaha!!!
Huh??
Like dat also can ar!!
Maybe he stuck leh-dunno what to text me leh!!
But kenot simply knock on my head-later more gila then how?
Or maybe become Permenant Loss of Memory!! Cha dou lo*
hahaha..
the part where hyungbu gave his phone to park yoo chun is funny..poor fella-donno what you text him also..he should study english..haha..
this message is to hyungbu:
hyungbu ar..message ounni la..i'm sure after you message her sure she regain her memory wan..[noddin my head]text her quick quick..go hyungbu go hyungbu..uh uh..
Wei!!!Jess!!!
Why must u make so Obvious that Joong need to attend English class!!!
Let him Pak tor* with me then no need to learn English from anyone de!! I'll be HIS PERSONAL TUTOR!!
He msg me then i'll regain my memory? All the Doctors in the World can tutup clinic de!! hahaha..
We'll see what happen in coming chapters ya!!!
Wakaka..
=P
Post a Comment