The first step I took across the street, I’m really reluctant to go and felt like crying.
I take the courage and turned back to him. He paused and looked at me. I ran back to him and hug him.
It’s not like I can ever do that again in my life so why not take this as a chance.
I hug him and we stood under the lime light of the lampost for sometime. He actually did not let go or try to break away from my hug. I’m so calm by his side but I can’t stop myself from shedding tear.
Then I whispered to him, ‘ Naneun Dangsineul sarang haeyo!’ then break away from his hug and cross the street while the light is red for the cars to stop. Halfway through the street, I can hear him screaming;
‘Kidaryo!’(No) and the next thing I know, he’s pointing on the opposite direction and scream ‘No…’
I’m confused with the whole scenario on ‘No’? What is he trying to tell me? I stood there and look at him blankly.
*Bang..!!! *
I think a car, which beat the traffic light while I’m crossing the road, hit me.
There’s many people surrounding me and I felt as if I’m lacked of oxygen!
The very last image was him running towards my direction and then there’s nothing but darkness!!
Being alone is nothing to be afraid of but being separated is more difficult than being alone in the world!!
7 comments:
Ahem* Short enuf le gua this post!! Since all also complainin very the LONG *storyline*..hahaha..
O'announcement to the people's whose free to support-support by reading my I.F posts!! My chap is ending with v.17!! wakaka..
Enjoy Enjoy*
wey..y like tht?!
wat happened oh..accident mer??
i m shock...
waiting for v.17
this post is really very short
haha...
siao jar bor!
what's with the BANG!
cannot wei!
i'm expecting romantic scene wei!!!
i wanna read v.17
make sure it's the longest ever!
Cannie;
Wakaka..Why so shock neh? Accident ma,so it's like dat o..Too much of tears flooding the eye-then 50% block by joong's handsome-ness so not cautious!! Hahaha..Wait-Wait..
AJ? Still expecting romantic scene ar?
Hrmm..V.17 Coming de lo..
Longest? Ermm,but i'm done with it like long time ago de wor..Not sure it's long anot?
U see see look look later on o!!!
hahaha*
i like it..it's short and shocking..faster end la...............wait till crazy d.............[wit a very down voice]i waited few weeks ago for the ending u-know?faster faster faster..go ounni go ounni!!!ooh yeah!!!
Wei..so kua cheong o u,Jess!! Wait till crazy..Got so long waiting for my post meh? By the way,u want short story or long story wan..If i tell u this coming post is not THE END but just the BEGINNING then how? cha dou leh* wakakaka..
Wait la,the post is coming coming de...
Post a Comment