Sunday, June 7, 2009

L5D..

Let's see, Here I am sitting at the laptop facing the window..Looking at the luggages that i had packed-boxes that i had wrapped - still charging my phone..Most things are done and set at the each corner of my room while chatting with Yukoo* on msn!! Yukoo* ask me to change my mind on Jason and try to patch things: although i dun think it's really necessary but i might consider as i still dearly loves him which his action had scarred me..So, like i say-i will think what am gonna later on!! Dun talked bout him de..Jeez* Let's see, the calender of 2009 is still handing on my board while all the other notes-photos-cards-details had been removed from the board of mine..

The calender of 2009 had been on the wall when I moved in to L5D, Clive Booth Hall..That calender which marks dates-remarks of my activities and many important issues of my life as well-am going to take it out tomoro when i leave my room!! Let's begin by talking about my dear crib: Moved in on the 13th of Sept 2008..Not really impressed when i saw it from the outlook after taking a 12+ hours flight from Malaysia to Heathrow then 1+hour from Heathrow to Oxford then got stranded 30mins outside hall office looking for my Block L..Which when finally i realize the Block L is like up the hill-behind some hiding bushes-behind some road-behind some mountain..(ok ok-bit over de)..It's just far le, condition of the house.? Saw horror movie before -The Holiday Lookalike with the Pullen's Lane nightmare..? Yeah, but now-i'm proud to say, I'm gonna Miss this Damn* place once I'm off to Cresent tomoro!! Coz' this place had shared great memories and even bad ones : most of all, I shared love among this place which provides me comfort of being at home..

L5D: I dun say I'm not an emotional human but waking up every morning looking out the window with squirrels and birds around.? It's just getting normal nowadays-going to the kitchen n spots some wild ducks-geese.? dogs-cats, it's just hillarious at times.. Sharing my another passion of Life in cooking - the kitchen proven to be the place of all time when i'm need of food: cooking breakfast, having lunch and cooking dinner with my baby* It's just a routine for me!! Getting ready from the house to go party-clubbin or whatever activities, the place to gather-drinking place-gambling place: Clive Booth had always been the one!! I even met new ppl, talk to random ppl and those annoying fire drills even give me free attention from guys tim* See, what can i say.? Sometimes, annoying things leave u good memories!! Shared Autumn with the house - Shared Winter with the House - Shared Spring with the House - Semi Shared Summer with the house.?
Well, if it all above considered- I almost spend 4 seasons with the house.. In the end, baby & me are the ones left with the house till right at the end of 8th.. Guess, the house provides us more than we wanted to..

Let's recall the bad times, looking back : I've got my Laptop stolen from my Room-Somemore got policemen come neh (but not good looking one) The part where I hafta give statement somemore neh! Yeah, that was bad enough.. Hrmm, many issues revolve again and again in the house.. Some incidents of stealing-missing stuff from the kitchen..haha!! that porvides entertainment along the way!! What else.? Oh yeah, about some random guy pissed at the tree outside our house and he did peed at the post box of Chi's house-crazy drunk ass!!
What bout the good times..? I've hang around with a bunch of good friends in the place.. Cook nice-delicious dishes in the kitchen..Good times well spend watching movie n hanging around with Jason when we're still together-walking around the park and what not.. Just lotsa activities that revolves our daily life-walking down n up of pullen;s lane means provided great sense of exercise!! Spot me any slimmer.? Mayb it din work on me-dammit*
So, yeah the good n bad memories gathered means: I had cried in the room before-lah, laughed in the room before-lah, gossip in the room before-lah when talking to ppl on extension : my extension is 74313 mer!! Now, i move out-tarak point liao..Dun bother calling me on extension-U wont find Mel there!! Wait, let me dig the whole long number sin :08443094313..Nah nah nah, Dun try calling from overseas ar, Mel is not here after tomoro ar..But i might wana try geh-who knows later on is a leng jai that move in neh-then i can pura pura say wrong number* cough*cough* Oh, most important thing is I SLEEP in my dear Room la : Snore* Snore*..Miss the Comfy Bed : sleep on floor when go Cresent coz mummy sleep on bed * Damn kesian** Arrghh!!

Yeah, so that covers most the things: but all i wana say is-i think i will realli miss this piece of place afterall this while i was cracking n complaining the shit out of it..Truth is, i just put my love piece by piece n giving it in day by day to this room of mine- to this place of mine.. Somehow, along the way-when i was packing my stuff and cleaning the room.. I felt there will always be a piece of me around coz' it's the shared memories that will be left behind.. What more.? Block L Room 5D : dedication of post had ended**
So, Cresent here I come..?

1 comment:

October-Baby said...

i miss our flat to be honest