We’re catching our flight with Jenna’s crew to Japan.It seems like she had to lead this co-operation with the advertising team in Japan. Her boss had some advertising business going on with the troop over in Japan. She managed to win the project over her colleague-so here we go!
I just tag along as her assistance. She used to have this assistance of hers to tag along with her on every business trip but got fired by her. The cause of it: after she kept reporting Jenna’s move to Jenna’s husband-Wai Hong. Poor girl, Wai Hong actually wanted to know how Jenna’s doing since she’ll always busy and what not. Ended up-she got fired due to the reason of Un-Professional as assistance, no trust!
But, no matter! This is going to be her last business trip as she got this very good news that she got pregnant for 1 month, so she’s going to be a good mummy-wife in the house and not go mad on her workload no more! Good for Wai Hong!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reaching Tokyo is a big thing since I have not been there before. It’s an eye opening for me as we check in The Ritz Carlton at Roppongi.
But, Jenna said,
‘Merlinna, tomorrow is going to be a long day! We will instantly start work after we meet up with the organizing team!So, would you mind passing my luggage, my laptop! I’ll show you a couple of slides and you give me some idea! Because those are going to be run down for the commercial! Okay?’
‘But, I’ve got no knowledge about commercial or what not! I’m totally a blank minded person!’
‘That’s exactly what I want? Imagine you’re the one watching this commercial. What are the first things that run into your head! Preferably these notions are going to be carrying out by the models-superstars. Okay?’
‘Oh, Okay’
Both of the cousins discuss the run down and discover some notions, which will be better off in other way! Making some changes and then they sank their head to dreamland!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waking up and rushed over to the office tower in town with the crew is hectic.
But it’s all-fine since everybody is really excited about his or her work.
I’m just sitting outside the work room as Jenna went in and present her piece of work while other people gets ready their gears for later.
I do not dare to wander off so I sat quietly in the corner and listen to my Mp3.
Each of us is given a VIP Pass as an entrance pass is needed. I’ve got no time to loose but snap few pictures around and myself!
Jenna came out after 45 minutes and say,
‘Merlinna, you sit here for a while. I’ve got to go over to the costume-attire department to get something sort out with the team. I’ll pick you up later and we’ll go for lunch. Okay? Anything means give me a ring!’
She then left with few people in a lift. I nodded my head and sit still. I’m in the 5th floor to be honest; there are not many people coming in and out from the office room. I manage to peep; it’s like a unit full with mini meeting rooms. But not much of people around so I think it is use as meeting rooms or discussion rooms!
I’ve got nobody to talk to since Jenna went and do her thing. The crew from Malaysia has paired with their work partner from the Japan crew. I’m separated since I’m just so-call assistance and Jenna scared I’ll be lost with some of the workloads in the office. So, I’m all-free to be alone but she assured that when we have our outdoor filming for the commercial-I would not be left out! Yay!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a while, there are people coming out from the lift. To be exact, I’m sure from the footsteps- I’m guessing there should be around 5 to 6 persons walking towards my direction.
I did not look at any of them since I’m afraid they’ll start asking me question in Japanese which I’ve no idea. Therefore, I look at my Mp3 and ignored them. They walked past and enter into the room in the corner.
12 comments:
not bad for a 'come-back' of the story.
Is there such person, Jenna and Wai Hong?!
lolz!
all i can say not much here and prepare to crack ya head for the next chap.
I'm waiting!!!!
ahahahahahahahaha!!!
haha!!!
Cracking my head?
Later la,Now belum ade mood lagi nak sambung chapter aku!!
Jenna & Wai Hong?
Jenna=nama samaran fpr my cuz
Wai Hong=mmg existed as my cuz's husband o..
hahaha..
wow..at last i got something to read...unlike *someone*...wuahahaha...
japan huh?! not bad not bad..u should bring me along mer..then i can b ur translator^^
Alah*
I'm sure AJ is comin up wif a master piece to amaze us!!
*wink*wink*
So we shall be Waiting..
Hwaiting-Hwaiting for AJ..
Cannie? Bring u go Japan somemore meh-Ur going Taiwan de wat =)
hehehe..
eh.. Cannie, who are you talking bout ar?!
**buat tak tau only!
ahahahaha!!!
wow
I didn't know u went to Japan leh
so cool
hahaha!!! aiks.. mel ya fren here actually mistaken you 'really' went to japan wor!
buahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
whose the kuan li ren*?
Dropping by & wat talking?
Aiyoyo!!!
Mengapa aku tak tahu siapa mereka?
Mengapa buatkan aku blur blur?
Aduhai!!
Rescue lah-aku*
AJ:
Offended nampak?
Hehe..
That's y all of us are waiting for u neh!!
jia you* jia you*
woohOooOoO..
My fren here also bit blur blur dei neh-on me going to japan!!
Justin ar~
Me blur-blur, u also follow me blur blur..
Me no go Japan la..
You see those with the
*story has just begun numberin*
U can ignore it jor!! It's a fanfic neh!!
Ur fren here too easy-free to type type ma..Pai seh o?
Now u really make me blur blur
so all got number one is fanfic??
haha
ok ok
so others are true???
hehe wat to paiseh ....
Yeah lo..
With numbering is fictonary writing!!
I shud be pai seh lo..
Makes u blur blur..
haha..
Others are absolutely TRUE..
haha..
Post a Comment